LmKmp-[Blg]

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

because I can't wait until Halloween to look like a jackhole

If anybody cares, here are a few pictures of the current status of my Doctor Who costume. I still need to find a decent vest and wig, but I'm almost there. At this point, I look kind of like the Eighth Doctor in a Fourth Doctor costume.

I used to love Halloween so much that I eventually kept my apartment decorated for Halloween all year long. Somewhere in there I burned out on it, and I didn't get into Halloween for a couple of years or so. Then last year, I started to feel it again at the last minute and bought a Space Ghost costume. I wore it to work but removed it (and changed into other clothes, of course) after almost getting killed because of it like five minutes later. Makes one wonder how superheroes pull it off when their vision's so bad if they're wearing hoods. And how do they keep from tripping over their capes? But anyway, here's my costume thus far.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home