LmKmp-[Blg]

Monday, July 23, 2007

old house

I dreamed my parents, sister, and I moved into a rickety old house in the middle of nowhere. I think we were an hour or so from the town in which I grew up. The house was falling apart and still had lots of furniture and other belongings from the previous residents, but it was a very interesting place. My room was huge. It had a place to cook, two beds (one of them was a fancy bed with a canopy), and a place for computer work, etc. There were cabinets with turntables inside them (much like one my childhood home had, only much bigger), and there were lots of glass mugs and such left by the previous residents. It was like a huge apartment all to myself. I panicked when I realized how far we were from civilization and how I couldn't just walk out to a grocery or convenience store to buy snacks, etc. on a whim.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home