LmKmp-[Blg]

Friday, August 17, 2007

miscellany

This is a lot of random nonsense, but whatever.

*I admit to feeling a little dirty for coincidentally having the TV on the SciFi Channel every Wednesday night when Stan Lee's series Who Wants To Be A Super Hero? happens to be on, but this week, I saw the show sink to a new low when it very literally turned into an Esurance advertisement.

*The other night I had the dumbest dream ever. I dreamed Mickey the Idiot from Doctor Who was brushing his teeth. He brushed them one at a time, and each tooth folded outwards a bit as he brushed it. He folded each tooth back inwards as he finished brushing it. Gross stuff.

*I can't even seem to sit still for the second episode of SciFi's new Flash Gordon series.

And here are some tasteless pictures my friend Lizzy found on eatliver.com:











0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home