LmKmp-[Blg]

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

my recent activities

I haven't posted much lately aside from "please buy my things" posts, so here's a bit of what's been going on. My on and off depression thing has been rearing its ugly head lately, and I decided to take an unplanned vacation to visit family and old friends in Kentucky. My dad visited here a couple of weeks back for an event he wanted to attend, and I hadn't taken any time off to see him, so I went back with him and stayed for close to a week. I saw my nephew for the first time, I reconnected with many friends I haven't seen in years, I bought some original art I'm rather shocked didn't sell on eBay from my friend Hayley Young, I found a Milli Vanilli cd and bought it because if felt like the right thing to do (I am amused by spectacular failures for some reason and collect examples of them), and I shipped about twelve boxes of collectibles from my storage facility to post on eBay and try to turn into money. I hope most of it sells. Otherwise I might find myself being pursued around the apartment by an attractive female wielding either a rolling pin or a frying pan. I also shipped myself 200 or 300 copies of Fatalysia #1 that had been floating around in the ether since I was almost out of them. I spent most of today doing eBay-related things such as shipping, posting, photographing, and hunting down prices. For the first day of doing this as an all day thing, it was sort of fun. I hope it stays that way and actually generates a little money (says the guy who just fought off hundreds of nerds for an SDCC exclusive Doctor Who figure). Anyway, just the feeling of being productive seems to take a bite out of the depression, just like seeing friends you've had since second grade and lots of cats, which are hard to come by here. I started poking through my friends lists today on LiveJournal and am afraid I might not be able to make it back to where I temporarily dropped off. My apologies. How is everyone?

It feels so weird having to go back to work and having life all scheduled away after being totally free from it all for a week.

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home