LmKmp-[Blg]

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

SDCC request post script

Recently I posted a request for a favor from anyone I know who might happen to be attending the San Diego Comic Con. A thread of what I was after can be read here. Anyway, earlier today I learned that as soon as SDCC opened its doors, http://whona.com was going to go live with some of these exclusives, and they had a counter on the website counting down to 6 pm Pacific time. I was in, so I kept an eye on it, and as soon as it counted down to 6, I tried reloading the page, and I guess every Doctor Who nerd in the world was doing the same thing I was doing because it kept crashing. I did manage to get what I wanted if my order doesn't get all screwed up as a result of all the craziness, so if anyone was trying to hook me up (I know one friend was trying to find someone on my behalf), I'm all set now, and thank you anyway.

On a side note, this must be the manliest action figure I've ever seen:


Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home