LmKmp-[Blg]

Wednesday, July 09, 2008

geeky collectibles posted on eBay

I am in dire need of money, so I'm posting some of my collectibles on eBay. So far, I've posted a Hellboy mask, two Wonder Woman statues, and a boxed set of Nightmare Before Christmas figurines. I will probably later be posting a statue of Vampira, a working Golden Age Green Lantern power battery, a boxed set of Sandman figurines with all the members of the Endless, and a boxed set of characters from The Dreaming. I might also post a few action figures. This stuff's eating up space and could be paying bills. But it is cool stuff, nonetheless.



This should link up to all my auctions:

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQfgtpZ1QQfrppZ25QQsassZsaintofthepit

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

At 3:21 PM, Blogger Marco Sabatino said...

Hi!
I'm a italian boy....Please visit my blogsite:

www.heroclip.blogspot.com

I personaggi Marvel...Uno ad uno!

regards
PS: Sorry for my english!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home