LmKmp-[Blg]

Monday, June 16, 2008

"I wrote it in my diary so I wouldn't have to remember!" -Doctor Henry Jones, Sr.

I'm going to try to find a walk-in repair place that gets along with the warranty on my computer today. First I have to pick it up at the shop where I left it, which might be a hassle since they aren't actually there most of the time. I wonder if they aren't really a computer repair shop at all, and they're really a front for something like that antique shop in the Friday the 13th TV series. Maybe the employees are really out hunting down cursed mother boards and locking them up in the shop at the end of the day.

I realized I'd done a bit of writing on the computer, which was one of the main purposes of my having the computer. Since I had no idea it would be an ex-computer within a month, I hadn't backed up anything. Often when I lose things I wrote I can actually reconstruct them from memory, sometimes resulting in the writing being better the second time around. But this time, I have no idea what I wrote. I just parked it all on the computer, and I have no recollection of what it all was. So unless there's some data recovery whammy they can put on the computer, I might have lost a bit to Lucien's library. Lesson learned.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home