LmKmp-[Blg]

Saturday, April 26, 2008

I gloat.

I went to that Iron Man costume contest/movie release party event thing and surprisingly cleaned up in the trivia contest. I was blurting out crap I didn't even know I knew. Here's a picture of all the goods I had to carry all the way home. On foot.



This was the nerdiest walk home I've had to perform since carrying home my TARDIS playset.



Anyway, they gave me two copies of the Iron Man movie adaptation by Peter David, a huge Nerf Iron Man cannon thing (which'll probably end up on eBay), a shirt, several pieces of the type of brickabrack (is there a proper spelling for that word? perhaps the spell check will enlighten me...) they always hand out like posters, stickers, buttons, and other such things that will assure onlookers that an Iron Man movie is about to be released. The items with which I am most pleased are three vintage comics--Iron Man volume 1 #7, #8, and #118--and six seats for a Tuesday night sneak preview of the movie. I don't think I even have five friends to take.

All of this Iron Man hoo-ha is making me want to roll out the opening to the 1960's cartoon.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home