LmKmp-[Blg]

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Dalek

I dreamed I went to Big Monkey Comics in Georgetown (it looked nothing like it actually looks) and unexpectedly found a Dalek action figure from the Doctor Who line. It talked ("Exterminate! Exterminate!"). I didn't have any money but was determined to obtain it somehow. I could tell the second I put it down someone else would buy it. I tried to get them to hold it until the next day. I'm not sure what happened, but somehow I got it. I went somewhere where there were a bunch of people hanging around. My sister was there, so I opened the figure to show it to her. Once opened, I found that it was on a base with a bunch of grass. Snakes and rats were included that fit on its head. Its lower half was segmented and articulated like they were legs. When I showed it to my sister, I looked at it again, and it looked nothing like a Dalek. It looked like an old man with six arms wearing a long robe. It still said "exterminate" though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home