LmKmp-[Blg]

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

alcohol

I dreamed my girlfriend asked me to wait at home for a delivery of alcholic beverages for her. I was lying around in bed. Someone knocked at the outside door. A woman handed me a heavy box. I took it inside and closed the door. Later another woman came to the door with another box. She told me she found out that her competitor found out Kit was buying the drinks and wanted to outbid. I realized I probably took the wrong beverages, but I didn't pay the first woman or anything. I didn't tell the current woman about encountering her competitor. I now had extra alcohol. I looked inside one of the boxes and found chocolate. I figured Kit wouldn't mind if I helped myself to some. I ate a bit. I wasn't interested in the drinks. She got home, and I told her everything. She wasn't concerned about any of it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home