LmKmp-[Blg]

Saturday, November 18, 2006

secret past revealed

I dreamed I found out my girlfriend was a famous dancer in a bunch of old black and white movies. I found a bunch of magazine articles, archival footage, and documentaries on it. During the 1970's she gained a bunch of weight and dated some guy who reminded me of Robert Crumb. She was embarrassed by her past and didn't want to discuss it with me. I also found out her old boyfriend broke up with her at some point and went on to become Boba Fett. I got in an elevator. When the door opened, the old boyfriend was standing there. He looked really young and nothing like the pictures I had seen, but it was him. I said "Hey, Boba Fett!" He insisted that he wasn't Boba Fett. I chased him through different locations hassling him about it until I got bored with it. I decided to go to church. I turned around, and he was standing in front of the bench directly behind me. I told him to leave me alone. He kept bothering me. He stole my Bible to annoy me. Later I went to work. We had to gift-wrap a car and ship it to a customer. A real car. Boba Fett showed up, but I figured that must mean he was a coworker; I'd have to leave him alone at work. We decided it would make more sense to drive the car to the customer rather than ship it, so we all got in and drove off.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home