LmKmp-[Blg]

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Fatalysia: The Memoria in DC area stores

The SPX was fun and educational. I met some nice people, saw my comics find their way into the hands of various reviewers and readers, and I bought comics from other people.

I was surprised to be approached and recognized by Elizabeth Genco. I spent much of the con talking with my next door (or table) neighbor, Neil King. He self-publishes a nice series about Elvis impersonators who also happen to be hitmen. I'll post links to him later.

Today I ran all over DC asking comics retailers to carry Fatalysia, and they all agreed to. So far, the new book can be purchased at the following stores:

BETHESDA: Big Planet Comics
GEORGETOWN: Big Planet Comics; Big Monkey Comics
TENLEYTOWN: Fantom Comics

I hope to hit more stores later this week or next week.
title or description

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home